SHSAT AT QUEENS GATEWAY INFORMATION
SAT SCHOOL DAY - FREE SAT AT QUEENS GATEWAY
Queens Gateway will be administering the SAT in school on March 3 and March 24 as follows:
All students whose last names begin with the letters A through J will take the exam on March 3
All students whose last names begin with the letters K through Z will take the exam on March 24
* THIS IS A REAL SAT EXAM AND CAN BE USED FOR COLLEGE ADMISSIONS
* STUDENTS DO NOT NEED TO REGISTER FOR THIS FREE SAT EXAM
* GATEWAY WILL HANDLE ALL REGISTRATIONS FOR THIS SAT EXAM
* YOU MUST INDIVIDUALLY REGISTER FOR ALL OTHER SAT EXAMS
More information will be provided as we get closer to the exam test date
COVID19 TESTING CONSENT FORM
CLICK THE LINK BELOW TO DOWNLOAD THE COVID19 TESTING CONSENT FORM
NEW YORK CITY DOE SCHOOL RE-OPENING WEBSITE
CLICK THE LINK BELOW FOR MORE INFORMATION AND UPDATES DIRECTLY FROM THE DEPARTMENT OF EDUCATION REGARDING SCHOOL RE-OPENING AND COVID - 19 UPDATES
FULL REMOTE BELL SCHEDULE
FULL REMOTE LEARNING OPTION
This fall, your child’s school plans to offer blended learning, a mix of in-person days at school and remote-learning days at home. The default for all students is to participate in their schools’ blended learning schedules.
- Learn more about blended learning and the 2020-2021 school year on our Return to School 2020 web pages.
- Your school will keep you informed of its specific learning model and your child’s schedule. If you have questions about your school’s model or schedule, please reach out to the school directly.
Want to Choose Fully Remote Learning? Fill Out This Form.
At any time of year, for any reason, you can choose fully remote learning for your child. This means they would learn 100% remotely (all online, from home). Remote learning includes live interaction with teachers every day, and every class includes live instruction.
- To choose fully remote learning for your child, fill out and submit this form.
- If you have difficulties completing this form online, call 311.
A MESSAGE FROM THE PTA
Dear Parents/ Guardians,
FAMILY INCOME INQUIRY FORM
Help ensure funding is available for Queens Gateway to Health Sciences Secondary School.
All information is private and confidential.
CLICK THE LINK BELOW
Mission and Vision
The mission of the Queens Gateway to Health Sciences Secondary School is to prepare all students to perform proficiently, exceed academic standards, and find productive pathways to knowledge as they learn to live constructively together. Gateway, through the collaboration of school, home, and community strives to develop high expectations for all students in an educational environment that is safe and nurturing. We are committed to the use of appropriate instructional expertise, guidance services, academics intervention services, and the use of technology to support teaching and learning.